As one of the nation’s largest educational staffing providers, EDUStaff provides comprehensive substitute services for public school districts along with adjunct and distant learning professors for community colleges. EDUStaff places over 20,000 educators and support staff on a daily basis.
Background of EDUStaff:
- EDUStaff was formed in 2010 by a group of likeminded individuals, believing that a substitute services model could be more effective and comprehensive, yet reasonably priced.
- Our goal was to develop a servanthood-driven service model that would significantly stand out in the school district community.
- The success of this model quickly saturated Michigan and is now growing in several states across the country.
- A 100% retention of EDUStaff’s satisfied public school clients reveals evidence of our proven service model.
Heartbeat and Success of EDUStaff:
- Our core values encompass: Servanthood, Excellence, and Wholeheartedness.
- A corporate culture of employee loyalty, retention, and ownership of the “EDUStaff Way” in serving our partnering school districts and contracted staff
- Our employees are empowered to treat school districts and substitutes as we hope to be treated ourselves.
- Delivery of a comprehensive and flexible service model, yet reasonably priced.
Services of EDUStaff:
- Significant concentration on advertising, marketing, and recruiting.
- Proven and successful metrics-driven servicing model tailored to each school district’s needs.
- Conducting “best practices” at our partnering school districts to enhance performance.